Ammo Company Tells Biden Supporters to Pack Sand
slate_leeper
2021-03-04 15:21:42 UTC
Ammo Company Tells Biden Supporters to Pack Sand in EPIC Way
Keely Sharp February 21, 2021
Ammo manufacturer Fenix Ammunition told Biden supporter to take a hike
in the best way possible!
When you visit the company’s website, the first thing you see is a yes
or no question: Did you vote for Joe Biden? If you click on “no” then
you proceed to their site to buy ammo. If you click “yes” then you are
redirected to Biden’s gun control policy.
Fenix posted a thread on Twitter to explain their message, “We've had a
few potential customers call this morning to ask why they have to check
a box stating they did not vote for Joe Biden in order to purchase our
ammunition.”
They wrote, “First question - are we serious? Yes, we are serious. Joe
Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform a
major party candidate has ever had, including banning the online sale of
ammunition. Essentially, a plan to bankrupt our company.”
Fenix continued, “Second question - couldn't I have voted for him for
other reasons? Sure, that's possible, but if you did, you should
immediately sell any firearms you own out of solidarity.”
“Third question - are you really willing to walk away from a paying
customer simply because they voted for Joe Biden? Yes, yes we are. We're
dead serious,” they said.
Fenix added, “We don't want your money, and you shouldn't want us to
have it because we're going to use it to make more ammo, sell it to the
citizenry, and do everything in our power to prevent Joe Biden's
administration from usurping the rights of Americans.”
The company concluded, “We have no problem talking to Biden voters and
educating them on what they did, but they have to be willing to
acknowledge their ignorance at the very least. We're not going to sit
here and debate with you. We're a 2A company and these are our first
principles.”
Bravo for them. I hope other companies will be as principled and use
this idea.
--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-03-04 15:24:35 UTC
On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:21:42 -0500, slate_leeper
Post by slate_leeper
[...]
Democrats should have to bring in a signed letter from their local
police saying it's OK for them to purchase ammo, and be limited to ONE
box, since there is no reason for them to have more than that.

Also, proof of liability insurance.
Wotawonderfulworld
2021-03-05 04:32:01 UTC
Post by slate_leeper
[...]
Ah americans , theres less of them every day, I'm all for Right to beare
arms in the US., But there is a lot more reasons not to vote for Trump.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-03-05 13:54:15 UTC
Post by slate_leeper
[...]
My biggest reason not to vote for trump is:

He's not running for anything