OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow
Tekkie©
2021-02-13 19:17:26 UTC
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 07:27:57 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...
You're just confused and wrong again. Trump had 9 months to work on
a rational, uniform system for the country. Remember in spring when he
held that news conference and told the whopping lies about Google having
2500 engineers working on a website? A website that all Americans
could access and that would direct them to a Covid testing facility,
where anyone that wanted a test could get one? All a total fabrication,
it was immediately denied by Google. Just imagine if instead he had
actually done something like that, to get a website that all states and
facilities could have used to schedule vaccines. He had 9 months.
Biden has had 3 weeks.
Biden stated both during the election and prior to inauguration that he had a
plan. Like most else he has no plan and gets away with it from media ignorance.

Also, if your memory goes back that far; the states demanded control and were
given it. Once again gov't (in)action.

You blamed every fart in the wind when Trump was president so now Biden was
elected and you must assign blame for every fart in the wind to him.

Reposted to the group us.politics which is where this post belongs.
Please subscribe and post there.
Tekkie
Tekkie©
2021-02-13 21:20:25 UTC
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 14:26:27 -0500, Tekkie© posted for all of us to digest...
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:14:41 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...
Seems that democrats are the more sensible in general.
Ha ha from Bod, what a limey loser. They have a shitshow over there but Bod
doesn't care. He's more interested in the good ol' USA. Home of the free and
the brave! He has never made any contribution to this group. He stirs up hate
and dissent with his left wing buddies here.
Yes, indeed.  You can also see that by the posts to this ng.
First, Flip-Flop Fauci said we don't need to wear masks.
Then he flipped and said we should wear masks until we flattened the curve.
Then Flipper Fauci said we could stop wearing masks after we got the
vaccine.
After we got the vaccine, Flipper Fauci said we should wear two masks.
Now Joe Xiden says we have to wear masks for another year. I thought
Xiden said he had a plan?
I saw a picture of the latest illegal caravan coming across the border.
Apparently the illegals are not required to wear masks at all?
Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be
afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be
afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be
afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid Be afraid .
Yes, that is the left wing demo mantra. Scare the people, it makes them easier
to control and dominate.
--
Tekkie