Governments gone mad - they now want to outlaw all forms of meat including cattle and backyard chickens
Andrew W
2021-04-28 12:35:34 UTC
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-27-total-war-on-food-targeting-ranchers-to-outlaw-all-forms-of-meat.html

Total WAR on FOOD targeting ranchers to outlaw all forms of meat, including
cattle and backyard chickens

The total war against the food supply is now underway with a ballot
initiative in Oregon seeking to criminalize all forms of meat production,
including cattle and backyard chickens. Under the proposed new law, meat
could only be harvested from animals after they die from “natural causes,”
which would mean harvesting meat from old, diseased animals. Cancer burgers,
anyone?

This effort to criminalize all forms of ranching and animal food production
is part of the insane lunacy of left-wing nut jobs who also want to outlaw
combustion engines and pollute the stratosphere to block the sun and
collapse the global food supply. In summary, the attacks on food abundance
are being engineered from multiple vectors, including:

Legislative efforts to criminalize animal ranching and meat production.
Geoengineering / terraforming efforts to block the sun and block
photosynthesis of food crops.
Federal legislation efforts to outlaw combustion engines and end all forms
of modern farming with tractors.
Mark of the Beast initiatives to tie food purchases to biometric scans of
your palm, in order to limit food purchases according to new tyrannical food
rules pushed by a totalitarian government.
Continued efforts to outlaw front yard and back yard gardening.
State laws banning the transportation of garden seeds. This is already a
tremendous problem nationwide.
In truth, moronic liberals have no clue where food — even “vegan” food —
really comes from. In this hilarious video, Quick Dick McDick explains that
margarine comes largely from canola oil which is grown, harvested, processed
and transported using diesel fuel, not “unicorn farts.”

Leftists destroy everything they touch, then they wonder why life sucks so
bad
As lunatic Leftists continue to destroy human civilization, they seem to be
confused why the world they’ve created sucks so bad. When they destroy
economies, they wonder why so many people are jobless. When they destroy
health, they wonder why so many people are sick. And when they destroy the
food supply, they wonder why so many people are starving.

If we really want to create a world without suffering, the real answer is to
destroy the Democrats and stop their war against humanity.

Today’s Situation Update is an especially uproarious take on the coordinated
assault on the food supply. In it, I discuss all sorts of bizarre things
including the harvesting of bull semen, which Oregon lefties want to define
as “sexual assault.”

And yet the same left-wing lunatics who want to outlaw the slaughter of
animals are thrilled to slaughter human babies via abortion. Because there’s
no one more oblivious to human rights than an animal rights activist, it
seems. They also support the maiming of the genitalia of human youngsters,
since chemical castration of young boys in the name of LGBT “progressivism”
is considered a positive thing by these lunatics, but castrating a bull will
soon be a criminal act.

As I explain in today’s podcast, if you really want to end suffering in the
world, start protecting human babies from being butchered by Planned
Parenthood. And stop voting for lunatic Democrats who want to destroy
everything that keeps human civilization humming along.
4many
2021-04-30 02:49:38 UTC
Any surprise ?

Oh well, they have lots of expensive bulldogs
and shitzu and fancy cats - a little A1 and ...
Bobbie Sellers
2021-04-30 03:47:36 UTC
Post by 4many
Any surprise ?
Oh well, they have lots of expensive bulldogs
and shitzu and fancy cats - a little A1 and ...
The outlawing of meat is a myth or simply
a lie propagated by the secessionists who follow
the lying social media for Q-Anon or the White
Supremacists who want to discard the Constitution
of the USA and have Trump or his co-idiots
govern by fiat(executive order).

Damn all Neo-Fascists to eternal
boredom.

bliss
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
4many
2021-05-01 04:07:55 UTC
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 20:47:36 -0700, Bobbie Sellers
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by 4many
Any surprise ?
Oh well, they have lots of expensive bulldogs
and shitzu and fancy cats - a little A1 and ...
The outlawing of meat is a myth or simply
a lie propagated by the secessionists who follow
the lying social media for Q-Anon or the White
Supremacists who want to discard the Constitution
of the USA and have Trump or his co-idiots
govern by fiat(executive order).
Bullshit. You've either never met - or ARE - one
of those rad vegans. They're NUTS.
Bobbie Sellers
2021-05-01 14:56:36 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by 4many
Any surprise ?
Oh well, they have lots of expensive bulldogs
and shitzu and fancy cats - a little A1 and ...
The outlawing of meat is a myth or simply
a lie propagated by the secessionists who follow
the lying social media for Q-Anon or the White
Supremacists who want to discard the Constitution
of the USA and have Trump or his co-idiots
govern by fiat(executive order).
Bullshit. You've either never met - or ARE - one
of those rad vegans. They're NUTS.
Radical Vegans are not the US Government.
Biden et all are not radical vegans.
This was a myth propagated by the
the UK's Daily Mail for sensationalist purposed
and picked up by US media and Anti-Social Media
for the usual reasons that they pass on lies
and misinformation.

I reject vegetarianism as a cult based on
the idea that animals must not be eaten. In fact
in real, not farm life, animals are eaten all the
time by predators.

bliss -83.6 years and steak is on the
menu along with pork and salmon and lots of
damn Broccoli.
Bobbie Sellers
2021-05-01 20:40:56 UTC
Post by 4many
[...]
And further snopes report it is a fraud.
<https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/90-percentv-red-meat/>

bliss - Ma’Khia Bryant, Say her name, another victim of
police violence!
4many
2021-05-04 03:12:02 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by 4many
Any surprise ?
Oh well, they have lots of expensive bulldogs
and shitzu and fancy cats - a little A1 and ...
The outlawing of meat is a myth or simply
a lie propagated by the secessionists who follow
the lying social media for Q-Anon or the White
Supremacists who want to discard the Constitution
of the USA and have Trump or his co-idiots
govern by fiat(executive order).
Bullshit. You've either never met - or ARE - one
of those rad vegans. They're NUTS.
Radical Vegans are not the US Government.
But they suddenly have a LOT more influence, a
LOT bigger profile, in govt affairs and policies.

The worst will HURT you. They act like you've
insulted a certain prophet. They'll burn your
house down - and tough shit if you're in it at
the time. They'll stalk you and your kids. They'll
make up shit to get you fired/cancelled/arrested.
They are ISIS, just with a slightly different Cause.
NEVER underestimate fanatics.
Bobbie Sellers
2021-05-04 03:56:22 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by 4many
Any surprise ?
Oh well, they have lots of expensive bulldogs
and shitzu and fancy cats - a little A1 and ...
The outlawing of meat is a myth or simply
a lie propagated by the secessionists who follow
the lying social media for Q-Anon or the White
Supremacists who want to discard the Constitution
of the USA and have Trump or his co-idiots
govern by fiat(executive order).
Bullshit. You've either never met - or ARE - one
of those rad vegans. They're NUTS.
Radical Vegans are not the US Government.
But they suddenly have a LOT more influence, a
LOT bigger profile, in govt affairs and policies.
Point me to a legitimate site that reports
this with accessible evidence. Because it is
unbelievable on the face of it.
Post by 4many
The worst will HURT you. They act like you've
insulted a certain prophet. They'll burn your
house down - and tough shit if you're in it at
the time. They'll stalk you and your kids. They'll
make up shit to get you fired/cancelled/arrested.
They are ISIS, just with a slightly different Cause.
NEVER underestimate fanatics.
Curiously that is what QAnon and Trump believers
in the Big Lies that these two publish are quite willing
to do to all Democratic party members.

If radical vegans were in the Jan. 6th insurrection
i might agree with you but they were not. No one waving
signs about that.

Radical vegans will attack farms releasing animals
that they should not as those animals are human dependent.

The people I am worried about are the believers in
QAnon's ridiculous ideas and Trump's Big Lie. They were
there on January 6, 2021 screaming for blood, Pence blood
and Pelosi blood. They were there attempting to disrupt
the count of Electoral Votes to keep DJT in power. If there
are vegans among these Neo-Fascists I would not be surprised
as their murderous hero, Adoph Hitler was a vegan,

I eat meat because I have to eat meat, vegetarian
protein makes me ill generally. I eat fish because if
I can get the good ones it helps. I eat eggs to keep
us being overrun with omnivorous flightless avians. I eat
the broccoli because of several rumors that it may be
good for the body.

I maybe a fool and maybe not but I do not
believe that radical vegans are a serious threat though
it they were to stampede cattle though the streets
of San Francisco I might worry more.

bliss--“Nearly any fool can use a GNU/Linux computer. Many do.” After
all here I am...
Bobbie Sellers
2021-05-04 04:02:47 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by 4many
[...]
Never heard of a Vegetarian Caliphate. I have
a vegan whose doctor prescribed diet. She is about
10 years younger and has nearly died 3 times in the
last 10 years. Meantime I stick to meat, fish and
fowl. I eat some vegan products because i am sensitive
to animal casein as in milk products.

Can't you relate to people without evangelical
Trolling?

bliss
MSB
2021-05-08 02:58:59 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by 4many
[...]
You must be including a lot of THC gummies in
your diet too. :-)

The rad-Vegans have a new banner - CLIMATE
CHANGE. It justifies their cause without actually
saying so. Edible animals are now Anti-Green.
Ban ! Ban ! Ban ! For everyone's good ! To
Save The Planet !!!