Time To Replace Biden
Viktor Tandofsky
2021-04-18 07:36:19 UTC
I think invoking the 25th amendment would be the appropriate thing to do.

In the last few days, I have come to the same conclusion Joe Biden got on national television and condemned as "Jim Crow" a new law the Georgia legislature passed about elections. Then he pressured the Commisioner of Baseball to move the All Star game out of Atlanta to Denver. Under the US Constitution and court decisions, the President has no jurisdiction over state laws. That's what Separation of Powers is all about. Biden cannot enforce and protect a Constitution he does not understand and it is time he were OUT. He should be replaced.

Biden's understanding of American law is so poor that at the present time. he is being sued by 35 states.
Tekkie©
2021-05-01 20:26:32 UTC
On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 00:36:19 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky posted for all of us
to digest...
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Biden's understanding of American law is so poor that at the present time. he is being sued by 35 states.
Then you have Harris...
--
Tekkie