Biden
Tekkie©
2021-09-13 18:37:49 UTC
What has Biden done to the US that is good?

N/A

What has Biden done to the US that is bad?

Inflation
Vax misdirection
Spend, spend, spend
Afghanistan withdrawal fuckup
Political appointments
DOJ witch hunts of political opponents
Disrespect of troops at Dover
Border fuckup
Afghan immigrant fuckup
No investigation of Hunter
China links

Feel free to add to the list.
Tekkie
Mack A. Damia
2021-09-13 20:04:00 UTC
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is good?
Replaced Trump.
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Afghanistan withdrawal fuckup
Trump's agreement to withdraw by August 31.
Post by Tekkie©
Political appointments
How many resigned or were indicted under Trump?
Post by Tekkie©
DOJ witch hunts of political opponents
If they did the crime they do the time.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Post by Tekkie©
Afghan immigrant fuckup
You are getting desperate. Typical Republican.
Post by Tekkie©
No investigation of Hunter
Why? He didn't do anything except in your puny mind, fella.
Post by Tekkie©
China links
What links? Sausage links? Golf links? That was Trump.
Post by Tekkie©
Feel free to add to the list.
Okay.

Biden brought out all the fascist idiots criticizing him.
Mack A. Damia
2021-09-13 21:19:51 UTC
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Post by Tekkie©
Feel free to add to the list.
Okay.
Biden brought out all the fascist idiots criticizing him.
P.S. Trump made 9-11 all about him and his claims of voter fraud and
winning the election. What a disgusting man he is - and you support
him.
Frank
2021-09-13 22:42:40 UTC
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Post by Tekkie©
Feel free to add to the list.
Okay.
Biden brought out all the fascist idiots criticizing him.
P.S. Trump made 9-11 all about him and his claims of voter fraud and
winning the election. What a disgusting man he is - and you support
him.
You neglected to answer Tekkie's question. Maybe because every thing
Biden has done has made our country worse.
Mack A. Damia
2021-09-13 23:49:16 UTC
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Post by Tekkie©
Feel free to add to the list.
Okay.
Biden brought out all the fascist idiots criticizing him.
P.S. Trump made 9-11 all about him and his claims of voter fraud and
winning the election. What a disgusting man he is - and you support
him.
You neglected to answer Tekkie's question. Maybe because every thing
Biden has done has made our country worse.
Now Republicans are saying that if Elder does not win tomorrow in
California's recall election, it must be rigged.

You guys are three bricks short of a full load, and people are wising
up about you all.
Frank
2021-09-14 00:02:59 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Not an answer and you won't because you can't.
Mack A. Damia
2021-09-14 00:09:53 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Post by Tekkie©
Feel free to add to the list.
Okay.
Biden brought out all the fascist idiots criticizing him.
P.S. Trump made 9-11 all about him and his claims of voter fraud and
winning the election. What a disgusting man he is - and you support
him.
You neglected to answer Tekkie's question. Maybe because every thing
Biden has done has made our country worse.
Now Republicans are saying that if Elder does not win tomorrow in
California's recall election, it must be rigged.
You guys are three bricks short of a full load, and people are wising
up about you all.
Not an answer and you won't because you can't.
That's right Frank. I can't, because the question is bullshit from a
bullshitter.

I posted a few links for your reading pleasure, Frank.
Frank
2021-09-14 11:58:06 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Frank
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Post by Tekkie©
Feel free to add to the list.
Okay.
Biden brought out all the fascist idiots criticizing him.
P.S. Trump made 9-11 all about him and his claims of voter fraud and
winning the election. What a disgusting man he is - and you support
him.
You neglected to answer Tekkie's question. Maybe because every thing
Biden has done has made our country worse.
Now Republicans are saying that if Elder does not win tomorrow in
California's recall election, it must be rigged.
You guys are three bricks short of a full load, and people are wising
up about you all.
Not an answer and you won't because you can't.
That's right Frank. I can't, because the question is bullshit from a
bullshitter.
I posted a few links for your reading pleasure, Frank.
I mentioned your diarrhea. That's good. Get it out. You are full of shit.

As for all your crap, I just hold down the k key.
Tekkie©
2021-09-14 18:27:10 UTC
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:04:00 -0700, Mack A. Damia posted for all of us to
digest...
Post by Tekkie©
What has Biden done to the US that is bad?
Inflation
Biden is not responsible. The pandemic and greed are the culprits.
Post by Tekkie©
Vax misdirection
Nope.
Post by Tekkie©
Spend, spend, spend
Just like Republicans.
Post by Tekkie©
Disrespect of troops at Dover
You're a funny man.
Post by Tekkie©
Border fuckup
No more wall!
Post by Tekkie©
Feel free to add to the list.
Okay.
Biden brought out all the fascist idiots criticizing him.
You haven't answered any of my questions about the divider in chief.
You haven't answered any question because you can't-putz.

He has already made his mark as being the worst president-EVER.
The only thing he excels in are dividing the country because of his adhering to
his handlers orders. People are starting to catch on to him and his
mindlessness and senility. He can't even take a question from his supportive
media because he'll forget where he is or the question and they will have to
have the shepherds hook get him off the stage. I think they have meth in his
mask to enable him to make it to the podium because once he takes it off it's
all downhill. I haven't seen any oxygen bottle. Remember when he lost his
'mask' and Jill had to find it for him? He had brain fade there. He probably
has "brain fog".

Other questions of the day:

Where is Biden hiding today?

Where is Kammy hiding today?

Get back to me sport, the questions will not get any easier. Nor will diversion
work.
--
Tekkie