Test - Please ignore
BOB
2006-10-25 00:46:08 UTC
Test - Please ignore
l***@gmail.com
2006-10-25 15:22:53 UTC
Post by BOB
Test - Please ignore
BOB
2006-10-25 15:39:10 UTC
Post by BOB
Test - Please ignore
I'll "test" wherever I please, Leanover.

If you don't like it, look up the word "ignore" (referring to my "test"
message), then ignoramus (referring to you).
l***@gmail.com
2006-10-25 17:06:04 UTC
Post by BOB
Post by BOB
Test - Please ignore
I'll "test" wherever I please, Leanover.
If you don't like it, look up the word "ignore" (referring to my "test"
message), then ignoramus (referring to you).
We all know you are an ignoramous,
but why must you broadcast it?
BOB
2006-10-25 17:40:37 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by BOB
Post by BOB
Test - Please ignore
I'll "test" wherever I please, Leanover.
If you don't like it, look up the word "ignore" (referring to my "test"
message), then ignoramus (referring to you).
We all know you are an ignoramous,
but why must you broadcast it?
You must have a reading comprehension problem, Leanover, either that or you
are just plain stupid. I vote for both.
l***@gmail.com
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
BOB
2006-10-25 20:39:40 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by BOB
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by BOB
Post by BOB
Test - Please ignore
I'll "test" wherever I please, Leanover.
If you don't like it, look up the word "ignore" (referring to my
"test" message), then ignoramus (referring to you).
We all know you are an ignoramous,
but why must you broadcast it?
You must have a reading comprehension problem, Leanover, either that
or you are just plain stupid. I vote for both.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Looks like I was right. Thanks for confirming, Leanover.