Why are semi literate idiots feel the need to infest foreign newsgroups = They are all fucking pro-Republican alt-right trolls
Red Pepper
2021-01-08 18:11:39 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jan 2021 13:11:39 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

Snip all neo-Nazi goons and similar lowlife scumbags.
fixed the Subject to reflect the actual content.
I did the same
How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system?
Obviously these brainwashed cretins have no fucking clue about how R&D
funding and product certification works these days in most advanced
industrial countries.

Nor do they trust their own governments nor justice systems if these
ain't delivering limitless and never ending political power to the hard-
right.

FOAD! FOAD! FOAD!
Just lick it up!
Byker
2021-01-09 19:03:12 UTC
Post by Red Pepper
Obviously these brainwashed cretins have no fucking clue about how R&D
funding and product certification works these days in most advanced
industrial countries.
"Foreign" NGs? Everything's supposed to be GLOBAL these days, right?