nothing to lose?
Jan Panteltje
2021-05-17 10:55:42 UTC
Was reading foxnews
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cartoons-slideshow

Bit far fetched, US -> money -> Israel is simpler and can be verified.

What's a terrorist?
Long time ago when traveling boarding airplane in the waiting queue where they inspected everything from
womens perfume to your toothpaste for Cryptonite of whatever it was and you really wanted to act as normal as possible
(but they took my Swiss army knife anyways), I did read some sign there that had something about people who have nothing to lose.
Do not remember the exact warning (it was), but it keeps coming back at me.

Anyways for those Palestinians who get their houses and land and lives taken,
they have missiles
Japan has a surplus of long half life radioactive waste they want to get rid if (they probably pay you for it)
If you had _nothing_ to lose, spray Israel with that stuff and make it inhabitable for a thousand years or more.
Google says prevailing winds are from the west there, so still an advantage.

is this whole war started by netelyahoo (of whatever is name is) just to stay in power????
Super egotistic idiots he and his party then must be.

We had peace there when trump was precedent.
What is biden doing? creating an external enemy to unite 'merricans?
Lick the heels of the jewish power in spite of the fact they killed Jesus?

Stand up man!
Tekkie©
2021-05-18 21:19:04 UTC
On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:55:42 GMT, Jan Panteltje posted for all of us to
digest...
Post by Jan Panteltje
[...]
If you have nothing, you have nothing to lose. (Bob Dylan song IIRC)
--
Tekkie