Know Who is Responsible for the Coming Collapse
r***@excite.com
2007-10-16 09:13:04 UTC
from readers' letters at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

In the mid 80's I first became curious about the elusive, all powerful
Federal Reserve. At first, I assumed (like everybody else did in those
days) that the Federal Reserve was a branch of the American
government. I was absolutely shocked to learn that it was privately
owned. But that is about all I learned---it was very difficult to find
any real information at all. It was not until the internet arrived
that the repressed information gradually came to light. America is now
sitting on the brink of economic catastrophe, and I urge all readers
to research and understand as much as they can about the Federal
Reserve--who owns it, how they got control of America's money in the
first place, how they transferred our nation's wealth into their own
pockets etc. When the American economy collapses, we will be told that
Bush's war is to blame, or that the American people got too lazy and
stupid---and it would be nice if a majority of this country's citizens
have the basic knowledge that will allow them to see beyond such
propaganda and to know WHO is to blame for the economic downfall.

The coming economic collapse is an intentional act. The early warning
sign (about 5 years ago) was when American billionaires (like Buffett
and Gates) cashed in their American dollars and switched their
holdings into Euros. Then the corporate pigs all scurried off shore.
The elite stopped paying taxes. The Federal Reserve stopped reporting
exactly how much money was being printed (March 06) The Feds explained
this by announcing that it cost too much to keep up the accounting
(about half a million a year)! And then interest rates were dropped,
and everyone who could smoke a mirror qualified for those subprime,
doomed to explode mortgages. The Pentagon misplaced 3 trillion (which
they announced on Sept 10/2001) and Washington went crazy, blatantly
profiteering on the wars.

The owners of the Federal Reserve have zero interest in the welfare of
the American people. If they did, they would retract the interest
hikes built into those subprime mortgages. They would put a moratorium
on mortgages if necessary. They would reduce interest rates on loans
and credit cards. They would acknowledge that income tax has been
collected illegally and halt the payment of income tax until the
matter is resolved. They would hike the minimum wage and tax goods
coming into America, giving American based companies the advantage
over foreign based companies.Those ongoing payouts to Israel would
stop.

Money being spent on foreign wars and foreign military posts would
stop. And it wouldn't hurt the Federal Reserve to put back into our
economy a big portion of the money they took from us over the past 9
decades, would it? Oh hahaha.

As for the rising price of light sweet crude and oil---remember those
obscene profits reported by the oil corporations last year? Those
profits were the result of the increase in gas and oil prices---if the
cost of gas and oil and the falling value of the American dollar had
made gas and oil more expensive to buy, then their profits would have
remained the same.The "oil crisis" is just another version of the
Enron electricity shortages scam (remember those rolling brownouts?)
People dependent on necessities like oil and electricity sure are easy
targets, aren't they?

When the economy collapses, remember to focus your outrage where it
belongs--on the owners of the Federal Reserve.
Paul Thomas, CPA
2007-10-16 11:54:08 UTC
Post by r***@excite.com
In the mid 80's I first became curious about the elusive, all powerful
Federal Reserve.
And yet, with all the resourcs available to you then, and all that have come
since, you still are clueless.
--
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
----------------
Athens, Georgia
Tom P
Please enlighten us! Is there a crisis coming and if so... who is to blame?
Paul Thomas, CPA
2007-10-16 15:20:01 UTC
Post by Tom P
Please enlighten us! Is there a crisis coming
Depends on how you envision what a "crisis" is.

Some people think that not having place markers at the banquet table is a
crisis. And others think that running out of chips and beer during the
World Series or Superbowl is a crisis.

And yes, there are quite more serious issues out there that will (if not
already) be impacting different parts of the country and/or world.

It may be that, like running out of toilet paper while sitting on the
commode, be a more localized crisis. Or it may be more regional in scope,
like the current drought and water shortage in the southeastern US.
Post by Tom P
and if so... who is to blame?
Generally you can always point to the folks IN the crisis for most of the
blame. Always make sure you have place markers, chips and beer if that is
important to you. Always check to be sure the replacement roll is close at
hand before you drop your pants and take a seat. Pace your personal
consumption of limited resources (be it cash, water, food, air, etc) to get
you through whatever life throws at you.

To the possible point of the OP's post, is the a looming financial crisis?
Maybe so, depends on if you created one for yourself or not.

But, for the people who haven't put themselves in that situation, there's no
looming crisis, although there may be some negative impact from the other
personal crisis ongoing around them with friends, family, co-workers,
customers & clients, suppliers, etc and so on.

But, for every crisis, there is opportunity. So those poised to take
advantage of someone else's "crisis" may find a boon for themselves.
--
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For
those who do not, none will suffice." - Joseph Dunniger

Paul A. Thomas, CPA
Athens, Georgia
Tom P
2007-10-16 23:03:53 UTC
I thought you knew something but all you are doing is naval gazing.

The origional post pointed out that the Federal Reserve is privately
owned and the owners of that organization is responsible for the
economic welfare of the country. That is a scary thought to think that
the US economy is guided by those individuals. Whatever happened to "We
the people"?
Abbot
2007-10-16 23:26:38 UTC
Post by Tom P
I thought you knew something but all you are doing is naval gazing.
The origional post pointed out that the Federal Reserve is privately
owned and the owners of that organization is responsible for the
economic welfare of the country. That is a scary thought to think that
the US economy is guided by those individuals. Whatever happened to "We
the people"?
Abbot) Tom, that is inaccurate. The Fed ulimately answers to Congress
and it is not in charge of the "economic welfare of the country".
Maybe if you knew what you were talking about you won't be so scared.
Tom P
2007-10-17 01:49:39 UTC
Post by Abbot
Abbot) Tom, that is inaccurate. The Fed ulimately answers to Congress
and it is not in charge of the "economic welfare of the country".
Maybe if you knew what you were talking about you won't be so scared.
If the Fed has to report to Congress, and there is no benefit to
ownership, then why would anyone want to own it? Why is it privately owned?
Canuck57
2007-10-27 23:21:41 UTC
Post by Abbot
Post by Tom P
I thought you knew something but all you are doing is naval gazing.
The origional post pointed out that the Federal Reserve is privately
owned and the owners of that organization is responsible for the
economic welfare of the country. That is a scary thought to think that
the US economy is guided by those individuals. Whatever happened to "We
the people"?
Abbot) Tom, that is inaccurate. The Fed ulimately answers to Congress
and it is not in charge of the "economic welfare of the country".
Maybe if you knew what you were talking about you won't be so scared.
Actually Tom is right.

When the fed prints/create/manufactures money it dilutes the currencies
worth. In fact, depreciates the currencies value. A fancy way to say the
government isn't paying it's bills in a way that does not foster inflation.
Canadians will also feel this pinch shortly as commercial asset backed paper
is in liquidity trouble. The Canadian version of the fed did the same,
manufacture money. Not a good thing. The reason for the liquidity problem
is that interest rates are artificially low when compared to inflation and
risk.

Until interest rates hit 10% I doubt this cycle will abate.

But I do have faith in the USA, just needs a kick in the ass once and awhile
to wake it up. Sort of like Pearl Harbor.
Greg Carr
2007-10-28 05:04:58 UTC
I remember when they stopped giving out the weekly currency in circulation
figures in the US. This should be done again.
--
Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of

Sheep are extremely fluffy.

Paul Maffia
2007-10-28 19:23:38 UTC
Published every week in, for example, Barrons and The Wall Street Journal
Paul Maffia
2007-10-17 01:47:56 UTC
Post by Tom P
I thought you knew something but all you are doing is naval gazing.
And you proceed top prove you know nothing about the subject.
Post by Tom P
The origional post pointed out that the Federal Reserve is privately owned
The Federal Reserve is not privately owned. Never was, is not now, nor will
it ev er be.
Post by Tom P
and the owners of that organization is responsible for the economic
welfare of the country. That is a scary thought to think that the US
economy is guided by those individuals. Whatever happened to "We the
people"?
Let me ask you a simple question.

I come to you and ask you to invest in a new company called "A". But you can
only buy stock, in a quantity and at a price I set. And if you ever want to
sell that stock, you have to sell it back only to me at the same price you
paid for it. Not a penny more, not a penny less. No one else can buy that
stock from you no matter how much they might be willing to pay.

By buying this stock, you are now allowed to conduct a specified type of
business, and unless you buy this stock you cannot indulge in that business.
In addition, you get to vote on who the Directors of Company "A" are.
Unlike Directors of other companies, Company "A" are only able to act in
accordance with the Decisions, and rules set down by a Board, I appoint with
no input from you and your fellow stockholders.

Like most Companies, your Directors can, assuming "A" operates at a profit,
declare or not declare a dividend payable to you the stockholders. But if
they do, it can never exceed a sum equal to 6% of the value of your stock no
matter how profitable the company may have been that year. And any profit
they don't need to keep to operate the business they must pay to me EVEN IF
THEY DID NOT PAY YOU A PENNY.

1) Would you make the investment?
2) Would you consider yourself to really be an owner of this company whose
stock you own?
3) Who do you think really owns Company "A"

The scary part is not that the Federal Reserve System has a lot to say in
what happens to the economy of this country, but that morons like you have
no clue what the Fed is, how it operates, or who ultimately owns and
controls it . Yet, despite this total lack of functional knowledge, you spew
moronic nonsense as if it were fact.
Tom P
2007-10-17 02:26:46 UTC
Post by Tom P
The origional post pointed out that the Federal Reserve is privately owned
The Federal Reserve is not privately owned. Never was, is not now, nor
will it ev er be.
The Federal Reserve System, created in 1913, is a private banking
system composed of (1) the presidentially-appointed Board of Governors
of the Federal Reserve System in Washington, D.C.; (2) the Federal Open
Market Committee; (3) 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major
cities throughout the nation acting as fiscal agents for the U.S.
Treasury, each with its own nine-member board of directors; (4) numerous
private U.S. member banks, which subscribe to required amounts of
non-transferable stock in their regional Federal Reserve Banks; and (5)
various advisory councils.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
Paul Maffia
2007-10-17 04:14:11 UTC
Ah, the moron comes back with a Wikipedia cite.
Post by Tom P
The origional post pointed out that the Federal Reserve is privately owned
The Federal Reserve is not privately owned. Never was, is not now, nor
will it ev er be.
The Federal Reserve System, created in 1913, is a private banking system
composed of (1) the presidentially-appointed Board of Governors of the
Federal Reserve System in Washington, D.C.; (2) the Federal Open Market
Committee; (3) 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities
throughout the nation acting as fiscal agents for the U.S. Treasury, each
with its own nine-member board of directors; (4) numerous private U.S.
member banks, which subscribe to required amounts of non-transferable
stock in their regional Federal Reserve Banks; and (5) various advisory
councils.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
Unfortunately, wikipedia is incorrect when it says, "... is a private
banking system ... ."
To be accurate it should have said that the System is a quasi Government and
quasi private banking system. That means it is a combination of both. Read
the law, moron!

Of course, since you have no functional knowledge of The Fed, you have no
basis to judge if the wikipedia article is correct or not.

I notice you did not bother to read what I wrote below and answer the
questions. Of course, if you could read and understand English and had
actually understood what I wrote you would not sit on your ass a cite a
source that makes an incorrect statement.

You are a moron!
Paul Thomas, CPA
2007-10-17 12:20:18 UTC
Post by Tom P
[...]
Read the words people.

It's a "private banking SYSTEM", not an indication of ownership.

It's a "private banking SYSTEM" in that you and I can not go there and open
up a checking account, borrow money, make deposits, etc that we can do at
any other bank in the country that is part of the "PUBLIC banking system".

Only other banks can bank there.

Good Lord.
--
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
1. All the DNA is the same.
Athens, Georgia
k***@yahoo.com
2007-10-17 15:13:18 UTC
Post by Paul Maffia
Post by Tom P
[...]
Quasi-government means "private" business with a "public" purpose.
The FE Banks are privately owned.
The government owns "stock" in the FED.
Post by Paul Maffia
Of course, since you have no functional knowledge of The Fed, you have no
basis to judge if the wikipedia article is correct or not.
Wiki is a joke.
Easily changed and proven to have been mnipulated by the CIA amoung
others.
Post by Paul Maffia
Post by Tom P
[...]
And YOU haven't proven that it operates OTHERWISE.
Why are you such a FED Bootlicker?
Are you happy to see America sold into debt SLAVERY?
http://www.strike-the-root.com/4/smith/smith5.html
http://www.loan9.net/20010045.html
And why do they alway want to kill people who expose their Ponzi
scheme?
http://www.apfn.net/Doc-100_bankruptcy28.htm
Kirby M. Wilson
2007-10-17 16:48:46 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Paul Maffia
Post by Paul Maffia
Post by Tom P
[...]
Don't let those CIA agents upset you knews, Your moronic gibberish
can be corrected by simply wearing the tin foil hat.
Remember, the federal agents may be listening in !
Canuck57
2007-10-27 23:43:00 UTC
Post by Kirby M. Wilson
Don't let those CIA agents upset you knews, Your moronic gibberish
can be corrected by simply wearing the tin foil hat.
Remember, the federal agents may be listening in !
Taliban - Bush - Muslim - Jihad - 911 - DC - road blocks - FBI - CIA - NSA -
Carnivore - encrypted - secret - flight - corruption - congress - senate -
president - collateral damage - F-22 Raptor - missiles - bridges - fear -
terror

Yep, got their attention. Fall of freedom to follow.

-----
Fear is to be feared in itself. Don't be driven by fear.
mimus
2007-10-27 23:46:31 UTC
Post by Canuck57
Post by Kirby M. Wilson
Don't let those CIA agents upset you knews, Your moronic gibberish
can be corrected by simply wearing the tin foil hat.
Remember, the federal agents may be listening in !
Taliban - Bush - Muslim - Jihad - 911 - DC - road blocks - FBI - CIA - NSA -
Carnivore - encrypted - secret - flight - corruption - congress - senate -
president - collateral damage - F-22 Raptor - missiles - bridges - fear -
terror
Yep, got their attention. Fall of freedom to follow.
Did they finally manage to "disappear" Abramoff?
--
When was the last time you heard an American politician
use the word "plutocracy"?
Paul Thomas, CPA
2007-10-17 16:57:23 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Wiki is a joke.
Easily changed and proven to have been
mnipulated by the CIA amoung others.
Chewy, have you considered that Rense is CIA controlled as well. In fact,
it makes sense that they'd have control of the anti-establishment propaganda
machine as well.
Athens, Georgia
Kirby M. Wilson
2007-10-17 20:19:51 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Paul Maffia
Post by Paul Maffia
Post by Tom P
[...]

Don't let the CIA agents upset you knews, Your moronic gibberish can
be corrected by simply wearing the tin foil hat.
Remember, the federal agents may be watching!
Tom P
2007-10-17 23:41:23 UTC
Post by Tom P
Post by Tom P
[...]
Are you so insecure in your beliefs that you resort to attacking anyone
that disagrees with you? That is not how intelligent debate goes. Io
you, everyone else is wrong and you are right without providing any
proof to back up your postion.

You are an example of the "Ugly American"; a loudmouth jerk!
Paul Maffia
2007-10-18 02:42:33 UTC
Post by Tom P
Are you so insecure in your beliefs that you resort to attacking anyone
that disagrees with you? That is not how intelligent debate goes.
Intelligent debate requires intelligence on both sides. Since you have none,
there can be no intelligent debate.
Post by Tom P
Io you, everyone else is wrong and you are right without providing any
proof to back up your postion.>
Moron, if you had actully read the Wikipedia article, you would have noted a
contradiction in its presentation; i.e. the part you quoted erreoneously
said it was private and much later it talks about the fact that it isn't.
Even a moron like you should be able to see that and wonder why.

But no, all you see is what you want to see.

I also note you have still failed to answer the questions I posed for you,
further illustrating just how dumb you are.
Post by Tom P
You are an example of the "Ugly American"; a loudmouth jerk!>
Your stupidity is why I "attack" you. Not because you disagree with me, but
because you have no clue and insist you are right.
Canuck57
2007-10-27 23:33:42 UTC
Post by Paul Maffia
Ah, the moron comes back with a Wikipedia cite.
Hm, as valid as any.

Did you think congressional due diligence has to do with keeping the dollar
solid?

The root cause is the costs of war. Let the turds kill each other. It puts
a huge drain on tax flow the government has to print/dilute the money supply
to pay for it. In the end the piper will be paid with US inflation rates
going nuts.

Personally, I am for intervention into the middle east, but not Vietnam
style. Nuke'em or forget them. I was a resident of the US at the 9/11,
before and after. I for one was all for kicking their asses and still am.
But kick their asses or get out. It isn't a military issues either, I would
not want to mess with a US service person period. It is a political foobar.
Either win it to get the f*** out. In half assed wars everyone loses but
the stock holders of Raytheon, Boeing and others.

Why has it taken Bush so long to find/kill/annihilate Bin Laden anyway? Is
this a war to make munitions companies rich and get service people killed?
If I tried to hide from the US government I would be bug splat.

For this, I finally cave in being a former Bush supporter and believe Bush
screwed up.
Paul Thomas
2007-10-27 23:56:28 UTC
Post by Canuck57
Did you think congressional due diligence has to do
with keeping the dollar solid?
I don't. It's most likely that the dollar is "solid" despite what Congress
does.
To believe that would be to believe he called the shots.
Paul Thomas, CPA
2007-10-17 12:16:07 UTC
Post by Tom P
The origional post pointed out that the
Federal Reserve is privately owned
You have got to be kidding - right.
Post by Tom P
and the owners of that organization is responsible
for the economic welfare of the country.
Let me ask you this: Who is responsible for ~your~ economic welfare?

If you aren't still attached to your mamma's apron strings, that'd be
~~YOU~~.

If that holds true for every adult in this country (ie: the improbable
concept of individual responsibility) then how can someone else be
responsible for the economic welfare of the entire country?

This country isn't a piece of dirt, it's the total sum of individuals. OUR
actions carry more weight than any single or combined policy that any
government can ever throw down.

To believe otherwise is to believe that, and act like, you are a puppet on a
string. Are you?
Post by Tom P
That is a scary thought to think that the US
economy is guided by those individuals.
What's scarier is that you don't believe you have control over you.

What do you think the economy IS exactly? It's the combined actions (buying
and selling) of people like ~~you~~.

You, and all the "yous" like you are the economy. Who's leading you? More
to the point, whose lead are you following?
Post by Tom P
Whatever happened to "We the people"?
Don't know, what'd you do with it.