Dana Bash straight-type-2-F dom, compatible with sub bim Moses Farrow
David Dalton
2024-08-30 02:18:50 UTC
I just watched Dana Bash’s interview with Harris and Walz on CNN
and noted that Dana Bash is straight-type-2-F (woman compatible,
orgasmic up close, only with bims, men attracted to both genders)
and is a dom, so an ideal match for her would be a sub bim,
or more than one.

Her former spouses Jeremy Bash and John King are both
straight-type-1-M and not compatible with her but would
have had one-way attraction to her (I hope to soon end
such one-way attraction).

Her special ability is total recall (both visual and auditory).

Now let me try to follow a third-eye trail of breadcrumbs
to a possible match for her... first I thought of Woody
Allen but he is straight-type-1-M and not compatible
with Dana. I then looked at the links to his children,
and Moses Farrow, adopted son of Mia Farrow and
Woody Allen, is a sub bim and a very good match
for Dana. He is 46 years old, so a little younger than
Dana, but that shouldn’t matter much after the
sudden evolution. Wikipedia doesn’t list a spouse
for him. (He is a South Korean-American family
therapist.)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her
head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S. McL.)
John Doe
2024-08-30 03:30:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just watched Dana Bash’s interview with Harris and Walz on CNN
and noted that Dana Bash is straight-type-2-F (woman compatible,
orgasmic up close, only with bims, men attracted to both genders)
and is a dom, so an ideal match for her would be a sub bim,
or more than one.
This is some really weird shit. And that's saying something in Trump land.
therapist.)
David Dalton
2024-08-30 09:37:46 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by David Dalton
I just watched Dana Bash’s interview with Harris and Walz on CNN
and noted that Dana Bash is straight-type-2-F (woman compatible,
orgasmic up close, only with bims, men attracted to both genders)
and is a dom, so an ideal match for her would be a sub bim,
or more than one.
This is some really weird shit. And that's saying something in Trump land.
Given my Salmon page, I guess it is weir-D, for sure. :-)

For more background see a summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonics
theory at https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html . For my recent
progress see alt.religion.druid .

I’m glad to know someone is reading.

a D.
David Dalton
2024-08-31 21:12:39 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
August 31 is National Matchmaker Day, so I hope that my
latest global new age onset workings attempt, mentioned on
"Crone moon to Dark moon (Cerridwen to Morrigan)”
on alt.religion.druid , will work. It will include granting of
matchmaking ability to 1.55 million humans globally,
including those who think they are matchmakers and are so
thought by at least 300 others, which should include many
professional matchmakers. However they will have to
correct for free past incorrect matches they have made.

If the current attempt doesn’t work, I hope that an attempt
will work by the three-sunspot-cycle anniversary of my
sun stare, which will be September 5, which is early
waxing crescent moon.