Why Trump is attacked
Jan Panteltje
2023-06-01 06:26:43 UTC
Trump is attacked because he wants to end the war between Russia and Ukraine.
This hurts the US Military Industrial Complex and its bought clowns like Biden.
Biden burning Ukrainian lives just for profit,
getting NATO members to supply their weapons to Ukraine, so US can then sell
the F35 and other crap to its NATO slaves.

Biden and clowns just little puppets played by the military industry.
US people get rid of that club!
Reducing their expenses will make life cheaper and create a better social system, better life.
You do not have to control the world and make wars using your CIA clowns everywhere..
Just have enough to defend yourself, no donations to the military complex, no raising the debt limit!
But if you continue THIS way, global nuclear war is imminent.
And you will have noting left.
bruce bowser
2023-06-11 13:43:07 UTC
New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer was punished for prostitution, why can't Trump be?
Jan Panteltje
2023-06-11 15:13:01 UTC
On a sunny day (Sun, 11 Jun 2023 06:43:07 -0700 (PDT)) it happened bruce
Post by bruce bowser
Post by Jan Panteltje
Trump is attacked because he wants to end the war between Russia and Ukraine.
New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer was punished for prostitution, why can't Trump be?
I did not know about that, but am reading:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Spitzer_prostitution_scandal
He made some enemies on Wall Street it seems...
He also tried fighting the competition, other escort services.
Who, when and where he has / had sex with is his business in my view.
All the wiretapping and monitoring the US government does on its people is not such a good thing in my view.
Wonder if they ever caught the US Military Complex that burned - and is burning so many lives.,..

Biden had boxes full of secret documents even in his garage:
https://nypost.com/2023/01/12/wh-admits-more-classified-docs-found-in-bidens-delaware-garage/
not much noise about that in the media, neither about his corrupt son, that laptop he had..
Silly show.
Let's have some peace, US war mongering all over the world just so the taxpayer can fund new
useless weapons (like F35)..
without that industry you would not have to raise the debt limit!
They have been making a loss for ages... Never won a war either: Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine..
Capitalism out of control.