Note israel
Jan Panteltje
2023-12-05 16:22:50 UTC
You israelis are committing genocide on the Palestinians!
You babble a lot about concentration camps,
Where is the difference bunch of mass murderers?
Do you not see the malformed skull of your current leader?
He must have part of his brain missing!
What will happen is that there are many countries working on nuclear bomb design
that need some testing space.

Hamas can get the stuff for free else there is plenty financial support to buy those weapons
And it will be shipped as Palestinian aid to your Haifa when the wind is from the west..

Days of future past
The Running Man
2024-02-21 16:49:44 UTC
Post by Jan Panteltje
You israelis are committing genocide on the Palestinians!
You babble a lot about concentration camps,
Where is the difference bunch of mass murderers?
Do you not see the malformed skull of your current leader?
He must have part of his brain missing!
What will happen is that there are many countries working on nuclear bomb design
that need some testing space.
Hamas can get the stuff for free else there is plenty financial support to buy those weapons
And it will be shipped as Palestinian aid to your Haifa when the wind is from the west..
Days of future past
The Palestinians need to be expelled from Gaza and the West Bank or this conflict will never be resolved!

People that believe in a Two-State solution are misguided. They simply don't know how Muslims think. They'll think: "That was one half, now we need to get the other half!" Don't for a moment believe the Palestinians will be content just Gaza and the West Bank!
The Running Man
2024-02-22 17:47:52 UTC
On a sunny day (Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:49:44 -0000 (UTC)) it happened The Running
Post by The Running Man
Post by Jan Panteltje
[...]
Well israel seems to think the same, west-bank, settlers...?
From a Darwin POV it is one ant heap against the other.
May the best one win.
From a more civilized POV a political solution would cause less victims.
israel's way of killing and hurting those Palestinian kids will make their relatives and friends forever wanting revenge.
No. Maybe the current generation will be spiteful but the next generation won't care. They'll have build new lives in Egypt, Jordan or wherever and won't care about their "lost lands" (which weren't theirs to begin with anyway).
So US, that likes to rule the world, could take control there, keep both sides in check.
Will it happen?
I think if those Muslim countries unite, Iran, Pakistan, nothing will be left of israel
and when the radiation has gone the land is then theirs.
You wish. Countries like Pakistan and Iran don't give a rat's ass about the Palestinians. In any case, Israel is perfectly able to defend itself.
Nutcases like the current israeli leader should be locked up and sentenced for war crimes.
I think that fool has only 20% of the population behind him anyways.
Did not Reagan had a laser beam to melt somebody from space wherever they were?
However you slice it, US must show some guts and take over control, not just keep selling
weapons on taxpayer cost to that genocide committing israeli club.
But president biden wants his jewish votes, wants military industrial jobs so
he can claim 'more jobs', while it is payed for in fact by the poor US taxpayers who can barely make a living and many are homeless.
Trump is no alternative, he is just as nuts, so it is all over now for US >and those it supports<
No empire lasted for ever, so will it start by Texas leaving the union?
The U.S. will always side with Israel, and not just because of the Jewish influence. The Christian religion also has a lot to do with support for Israel.

And what do you care anyway? Are you a Muslim? Your name sounds European. Are you a Nazi? I'm pretty sure Nazi's don't care about the Palestinians either.
Jan Panteltje
2024-02-23 06:13:41 UTC
Post by The Running Man
Post by Jan Panteltje
[...]
From a Darwin POV it is one ant heap against the other.
May the best one win.
From a more civilized POV a political solution would cause less victims.
[...]
I am just a human being
Am not under control of any religious dogma AFAIK

Because that is all what it is, religions [are] used to control people.
Phantasy things hammered into the kids brains and later they believe (or are rejected if they don't believe).
That is the same for Christians, Muslims, and Jews.
Control the masses, any crime allowed by the religious leaders, wars after wars after wars...
I am more of a scientist analyst type.
As to the good or bad:
The 2 states of man (from my website https://panteltje.online/panteltje/blog/index.html ):
When we have a loop, a bunch of cells forming a line biting their own tail, a 'ring oscillator' forms, basis of the basic pulse of life, wave generator, but when cells divide and the loop
somehow becomes a figure 8, _then_ there are 2 oscillating modes possible.
In the one mode 2 separate independent ring oscillators form, and will not synchronize, causing 'out of sync' patterns in behavior.
In the other mode the signal is passed along the figure 8.... One big stable strong signal.
We have, it seems, both neural path in our brain halves (consider the top of the 8 the left, and the bottom the right brain halve for moment).
It seems we can be in 2 states, 'out of sync' and 'in sync'.
The state we are in can change, if we look at the brain as playing a A versus B interaction all the time, then interaction with the one we play against (simulate in fact),
can change the flow from 2 independent circuits '0' to one figure '8', and backwards.
When separated then we stay in the last mode.
The one who can change the mode of oscillation is the one we are closest to.
This is all pure hypothesis of course, the 2 states exist, but this explanation is the best I could come up with to explain it in the simplest possible way.
We should always strive to be in the figure 8 state, to be in harmony, in sync, with ourselves..

We are just an other chemical reaction in this universe RNA DNA multiple cells....
Life is everywhere
we are like ants in a garden, ego to protect us.
Religions are poison and have been, look at the medieval times in Europe, earth was flat and the sun orbited it,
if you objected you were burned...

So its all simple. :-)
The Running Man
2024-02-23 08:33:32 UTC
Post by The Running Man
Post by Jan Panteltje
[...]
From a Darwin POV it is one ant heap against the other.
May the best one win.
From a more civilized POV a political solution would cause less victims.
[...]
You say you're a human being, yet you side with one group which is as far removed from European values and beliefs as can be. This makes no sense to me.

I believe you have a subconscious desire to be submissive to Islam even though you claim to be non-religious.
Jan Panteltje
2024-02-23 11:31:50 UTC
Post by The Running Man
Post by Jan Panteltje
[...]
From a Darwin POV it is one ant heap against the other.
May the best one win.
From a more civilized POV a political solution would cause less victims.
Could you say something that makes sense on your next try posting if any?
The Running Man
2024-02-23 11:37:09 UTC
Post by The Running Man
Post by Jan Panteltje
[...]
[...]