Balloonatics
Jan Panteltje
2023-02-12 06:48:04 UTC
Balloonatics

So, after I got the new GPS module working (seems the old one died in a crash)
and as I had ordered 2, what to do with the second one?

Now the idea of making a balloon and putting a GPS in it that releases some alu foil chaff
when over N 'merrica was the first thing that came up.
Radar would see it (they likely miss out on hundreds of kids balloons).

Of course as a weapon if everybody in China send up one US would be out of ammo and jet fuel in a day.
(should I cross post this to us.politics or Chinese newsgroups? but ideas are cheap.
Would a balloon made of alu foil heated by the sun make enough less dense air to lift something or even itself?
Anyways hydrogen electrolysis not a problem.
Experiments planned... Pity, dangerous here with all those F35 , Oh but wait those have now moved to Poland if I
have to believe the press, sure less noise here.

So, could put a card in it 'We come in peas' (add some peas, where dropped those would grow new plants, good
to feed the masses..)

Picture of an alien (from an AI drawing site) as message to the humming spycies.

Seems great fun, kids here is your chance!

US defeated by balloonatic leaders
Carlos E. R.
2023-02-13 14:52:59 UTC
Post by Jan Panteltje
So, could put a card in it 'We come in peas' (add some peas, where dropped those would grow new plants, good
to feed the masses..)
Do you know that doing that to the USA is an act of aggression?
--
Cheers,
Carlos E.R.
Jan Panteltje
2023-02-13 15:17:20 UTC
On a sunny day (Mon, 13 Feb 2023 15:52:59 +0100) it happened "Carlos E. R."
Post by Carlos E. R.
Post by Jan Panteltje
So, could put a card in it 'We come in peas' (add some peas, where dropped those would grow new plants, good
to feed the masses..)
Do you know that doing that to the USA is an act of aggression?
Everything is an act of aggression to that YOUESHAI
Countries making cheaper and better products, China Huawei one of many examples.
YOUESHAI is just a Mafia like club that wants to control the world by enslaving other countries..
It is however in decline, its IQ is dropping, its infrastructure is falling apart, it debt
is so enormous, they have not made a profit for 50 years, just losses.
A small part, its Military Industrial Complex made some money burning other countries people's
like in Vietnam, Laos, Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Ukrain, all often under false pretenses.

Any country buying more of YOUESHAI debt takes a great risk.
Dollar will fall and be replaced by something else.
No Empire Yet has persisted

Roman empire is a good example where it will go, same sequence is happening
from Caesar, revolt of the slaves to Nero fiddling when Rome was burning (Trump twittering),
Carthage must be destroyed (competition) to attacks on the system.
Its just a matter of time before the Statute of Freedummy is found by archaeologists
Hollywood showed where it went in Planet Of The Apes.
Just like we now look at Aztec pyramids, or Egyptian ones.

History has this habit of repeating itself.
Carlos E. R.
2023-02-13 16:53:53 UTC
Post by Carlos E. R.
Post by Jan Panteltje
So, could put a card in it 'We come in peas' (add some peas, where dropped those would grow new plants, good
to feed the masses..)
Do you know that doing that to the USA is an act of aggression?
Everything is an act of aggression to that YOUESHAI
Countries making cheaper and better products, China Huawei one of many examples.
YOUESHAI is just a Mafia like club that wants to control the world by enslaving other countries..
It is however in decline, its IQ is dropping, its infrastructure is falling apart, it debt
is so enormous, they have not made a profit for 50 years, just losses.
A small part, its Military Industrial Complex made some money burning other countries people's
like in Vietnam, Laos, Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Ukrain, all often under false pretenses.
LOL, it is nothing like that.

Entering live plants or animals into a country is illegal on several
countries. Some are more paranoid than others. But intentionally
planting foreign plants would not be looked upon as "nice".
--
Cheers,
Carlos E.R.
Jan Panteltje
2023-02-14 05:29:36 UTC
Post by Carlos E. R.
Post by Jan Panteltje
[...]
So was it legal when Europeans entered N 'merrica and next to totally eradicated the natives?
YOUESHAI makes their own laws..
enforced by violence
SeeEyeAAA looks for and exploits any tensions anywhere to create space for the YOUESHAI Military Complex to sell more weapons
Bad crap like F35 too.
That is the sole purpose of YOUESHAI's war in Europe.
And those weapon manufactures even stuff their own people so they can kill each other,
from 6 years old upwards,.

They created Covid and now the YOUESHAI Medical Industrial Complex makes money selling 'medicines'
that kill people who mostly have natural immunity, one sportsmen getting heart failure after the other
blood cloth, as crap a medicine as the F35 and some of their other planes are a weapon.
Snake oil sells, especially with a gun to somebody's head.
That is all it is, no moral but a big mouth YOUESHAI

Long ago one of its presidents warned against that,
LONG AGO
Long ago dollalr was coupled to gold.