Background checks to buy ammunition
dyno dan
2023-08-22 13:39:46 UTC
New York State:
“background check requirements imposed on all retail sellers of
ammunition are scheduled to take effect on September 13, 2023.”
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20230821/changes-coming-soon-for-new-york-state-gun-owners

Background checks on ammo will result in a $2.50 fee to the customer.
For a firearm check, the fee is $9.

SO glad we moved to a free country (Tennessee) from NYS years ago.

-dan z-
--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Klaus Schadenfreude
We need to send them more illegal aliens
Scout
2023-08-23 12:03:21 UTC
"background check requirements imposed on all retail sellers of
ammunition are scheduled to take effect on September 13, 2023."
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20230821/changes-coming-soon-for-new-york-state-gun-owners
Background checks on ammo will result in a $2.50 fee to the customer.
For a firearm check, the fee is $9.
SO glad we moved to a free country (Tennessee) from NYS years ago.
-dan z-
I would say Unconstitutional.. to regularly impose a fee to exercise your
Constitutional rights?