Another Democrat firearms expert impresses us with his knowledge
dyno dan
2023-03-30 13:35:42 UTC
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:31:47 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/you-guys-got-rid-of-the-assault-weapons-ban-dem-congressman-spars-with-mtg-over-nashville-shooting/ar-AA19eIO9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2e16157ae9894a7993fb5882967fa335&ei=7
I voted for [School Resource Officers] in my schools in in Florida after Parkland. We have SROs on every school. Did the good guys with the guns stop six people from getting murdered? No…
But they did stop the threat almost immediately after their arrival on
scene.
You know, seen what those bullets do to children. You know why you don’t hunt with an AR-15 with a deer? Because there’s nothing left and there’s nothing left of these kids when people go into school and murder them while they’re trying to read, you guys are worried about banning books. Dead kids can’t read.
Apparently Moskowitz doesn't know there were no SROs on the premises
when the shooter entered the building. There was no good guy with a gun.
That's why six innocent lives were lost.
and that the .223 ammo used in the AR is considered in some states NOT
POWERFUL ENOUGH to be legal for hunting game such as deer. NY is one
of those states. The bullet is, after all, just a 22 caliber.

-dan z-
--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-03-30 14:46:13 UTC
Post by dyno dan
[...]
Wait a second.

I was told that it will render the human body such that DNA testing is
required to tell who it is. All that "tumbling" and so forth.

I guess it depends on who is telling the story. LOL