autistic wingnut Greta Thunberg was almost right
Nomen Nescio
2023-07-20 11:46:28 UTC
5 years ago, she predicted the end of the world would be 2023.
Instead we are seeing the beginning of the end. Heatwaves
across the northern hemisphere. Bushfires. The North
Atlantic is warmer than it should be. Just needs some
cat 5 hurricanes to start soon
Rod Speed
2023-07-20 18:13:12 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
5 years ago, she predicted the end of the world would be 2023.
Instead we are seeing the beginning of the end.
Fantasy.
Post by Nomen Nescio
Heatwaves across the northern hemisphere.
We get those temperatures most years, nothing
even remotely like the end of anything.
Post by Nomen Nescio
Bushfires.
Those have been happening for millennia, stupid.
Post by Nomen Nescio
The North Atlantic is warmer than it should be.
BULLSHIT.
Corse nothing like that has ever happened before, eh ?
Trevor Wilson
2023-07-23 21:05:58 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
5 years ago, she predicted the end of the world would be 2023.
**Liar. She did not.
Post by Nomen Nescio
Instead we are seeing the beginning of the end. Heatwaves
across the northern hemisphere. Bushfires. The North
Atlantic is warmer than it should be. Just needs some
cat 5 hurricanes to start soon
**And the deniers will continue to obfuscate and deny.