Could Joe Biden have long Covid?
David Dalton
2024-07-18 00:56:24 UTC
I know that Joe Biden was just diagnosed with Covid, but has
he had Covid before? And if so, could he have long Covid
and the associated brain fog? Is there any treatment
for that yet?
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-07-18 05:17:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I know that Joe Biden was just diagnosed with Covid, but has
he had Covid before? And if so, could he have long Covid
and the associated brain fog? Is there any treatment
for that yet?
On the news I heard that the current infection is the
third time he has had Covid.